I love your post. I have a couple loads to fold right now and I really don't want to! Your 'montana trip' was hilarious -I can say that now that it's over right? We still have yet to take a road trip with the kids - I'm kind of scared :).
I hate when I am like, whew! I spent all this time doing laundry, and it is all put away, finally, and then, next thing you know, there is another load that you find hidden around the house!!
2 comments:
I love your post. I have a couple loads to fold right now and I really don't want to! Your 'montana trip' was hilarious -I can say that now that it's over right? We still have yet to take a road trip with the kids - I'm kind of scared :).
I hate when I am like, whew! I spent all this time doing laundry, and it is all put away, finally, and then, next thing you know, there is another load that you find hidden around the house!!
Post a Comment