They get attached so easily and even a little washing is just to much to bother with. Good thing you have a front loader, the poor guy can sit and wash his beloved clean up all nice again. Katelyn was just like that about her blanket.
That could be the sweetest picture I have ever seen!! I have so missed keeping up with you guys! I had to go back and find all my blogs all over again after my computer died! Luckily you had yours on your fb! :) Hope you guys are all doing good!
2 comments:
They get attached so easily and even a little washing is just to much to bother with. Good thing you have a front loader, the poor guy can sit and wash his beloved clean up all nice again. Katelyn was just like that about her blanket.
That could be the sweetest picture I have ever seen!! I have so missed keeping up with you guys! I had to go back and find all my blogs all over again after my computer died! Luckily you had yours on your fb! :) Hope you guys are all doing good!
Post a Comment