Saturday, February 14, 2009

Quotes of the Week

  • Mom: "Please take the meat off your head and eat it."
  • Larry Jr: "I love tattoos! What do they do?"
  • Jr. to Jake: "I'm not a man, I'm your brother."
  • Mom: "We only put wrapped candy in the Valentines."
  • Jr. to Jake: "That's OK, when I was three years old I didn't like crust either but now I do."
  • Jr.: "We can give all the people in the world the Valentines and then the whole world would be happy!!"
  • Jr. to Mom: "How are you going to give those to the whole world?" Mom answers, "We're probably not going to be able to." Jr. very disappointed, "Well then, all the world will be sad if they don't have a Valentine."

Top Quote of the Week

Dad says to Jr. "Wipe your hand please." Jr. answers, "It's OK Dad, it's just chocolate, not poop."

1 comment:

Kiley said...

These are fantastic! I love what these little ones come up with. I REALLY want to get together soon. This last bought of sickness has hit me HARD which is so frustrating! I'm hoping I'm on the tail end of this crud and will email/call you next week! I haven't been great at keeping up on blogs lately, but I just checked out your Creatively Kept site - you are amazing! Such and inspiration. I may have a project or two for you:)