I thought it would be fun to place a pin on a world map each time I sold a book so the boys could learn more about the world around them and other countries.
We headed out shopping for a world map today.
"Should we buy a map online or should we go to a store and look around?"
I ask Larry Jr in the car.
"You don't really have to buy one," he says "I could make one, I know all about the world!"
"There is a lot of places and countries in the world buddy, I couldn't even name all of them!"
I answer.
"I know all the countries," he responds very sure of himself, "...like China, New York, Seattle, Spokane, the jungle....oh yeah, and the North Pole!!"

2 comments:
There is also a really cool Desert with lizards, spiders, scorpions and snakes.....and a grandma baking cookies
That's cute! Carson thinks that each different city we visit is a world, "so are we going to Grandma's World" Their perceptions crack me up!
Post a Comment