School Fundraising has begun!
I'm not sure who is more excited, Jr or Dad....like father like son
Dad coaches Jr with his sales pitch:
"Hi, I'm selling items to raise money for my school, would like to buy something?"
After coaching, he's on his own for the first time:
He hands Grandma the catalog, and starts his sales pitch, "Hi, I'm selling stuff to raise money for my school, wanna buy something?
...If the prices look too high, I can lower them a bit. If you order today, I can have it to you by tomorrow"
future salesman, must be in the genes
4 comments:
But can you ship to Tucson? Cookie Grandma would love to buy from such a smooth operator:-)
Do you have any blue mousse for sale? My hair could sure use a little color!
What is he selling? I am laughing at the "I can lower the prices a bit!" HA HA!!
If there is a website, I would love to look!
there is a web site Danielle but the sale is over! (just selling random stuff from a catalog made for school fundraising)
thanks for the offer though :)
can't believe how big Gregory is getting!!!
Post a Comment