Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sid the Science Kid

Last week, I heard Jr. from the playroom, "mom, come look I made a lever!"

I just had to get his demonstration on video!

Ever since he's been watching Sid the Science Kid, he seems to be learning all kinds of things...love that show!

"Did you know a teeter totter is a type of lever?" he asks with a grin.

(Thanks Grandpa...I guess the wood worked well for something other than just a zoo)

5 comments:

Danielle and David said...

That is awesome Heather! Yeah, we love Sid too!! Gregory tried to make a lever as well. It was funny! Amazing what the kids pick up from Cartoons!

Erin McSpadden said...

Bo just loves sid too. It's so fun to watch them learn.

Andrea said...

How ingenuitive! (sp?) I love when they actually apply the things they learn!

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

We watched this episode too. Jax was trying his hand at a lever as well. It's kind of a cute little show really! Thanks for sharing....that was cute!