I'm not sure how this works, but I seem to have more energy and time to do things with three kids than two. Maybe it's because the boys are older now or maybe it's because I'm not on bed rest anymore....or maybe it's because my Dad built me an awesome new craft table!!
(it's never really clean, thought I'd show you an accurate picture)
For whatever reason, I've started working with paper and fabric again and I'm addicted! I've decided to open an Etsy shop to sell some of my new creations and start a blog with the new ideas and projects I've been working on. With a slow but steady beginning, hopefully I'll have some of these things on Etsy for you to see soon.
For now, my blog is up and running if you're interested in what I've been doing all day, just click on the link below
No comments:
Post a Comment