Monday, December 22, 2008

Snowed In

The big boys couldn't resist going out in the snow
(especially the biggest one)

It's a good thing Dad went out with the boys, I think Jake might have disappeared in the snow!
......and I thought there was a lot of snow Friday,
I think there's at least another foot now

I'm glad Larry wanted a snow blower for his birthday in October!
Finally, yesterday our road was plowed! I've been stuck at home since Thursday....one of the downsides of having a minivan

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah for escaping being homebound! Garry says ask Larry when he's going to be over??? We have a hill that needs dug out. J/K Hope you guys have a great Christmas.

Danielle and David said...

I hope you were at least able to enjoy the snow a little! I am feeling a little snowed in over here, and we only have between 8 and 10 inches! Portland shuts down with a few inches, so you can just imagine! :)