Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stay At Home Mom Job Description

Police Officer
Regulation and control of the affairs of a community, especially with respect to maintenance of order, law, health, morals, safety, and other matters affecting the public welfare.
Median expected salary for a typical Police Officer in the United States is $48,283





Maid

A maid is a full time or part time domestic service professional who is generally assigned the responsibility to clean and maintain a certain area of a large or formal home.
A maid's duties may include the following:
Cleaning the interior of the home and the immediate areas outside (patios, porches, walks)
Kitchen maintenance - dishes, cupboards, pantry, counters and floors.
Laundry (Clothing & household linens).
Bed making, routine bedding & linen changes
Household Manager commands a salary between $35,000 and $80,000





Hairstylist

The person who cuts, colors and styles your hair on a regular basis
Median expected salary for a typical Hairstylist in the United States is $22,580




Chauffeur
A person hired to drive a private automobile for someone else
Median expected salary for a typical Sr. Chauffeur in the United States is $49,058



Chef

A chef is a person who cooks professionally. The term is used only for the one person in charge of Everyone else in the kitchen, the executive

Executive Chef Salary, approximately $50,000 per year


Personal Shopper

helper with shopping: a person who assists others in choosing what to buy, either accompanying them or buying for them
Salary: Median—$30,000 to $57,500 per year



Activity Coordinator

Activity Coordinators oversee, coordinate and implement a recreational, physical and individualized activities program
Average Activity Coordinator Salary: $40000


Nurse

Nurses perform frequent patient evaluations, including monitoring and tracking vital signs, and administering medications. The RN is much more regular contact with patients than are physicians

Registered nurse salary: $52,330


I researched it, and I really don't think the pay is fair!

Although, I'm thinking I'll take the job, it seems very rewarding

2 comments:

Alveybunch said...

Fun post! I would have to agree that the monetary pay is rather low but it is definitely worth it!

Holly said...

I always tell my family that it is more important to do what you love for less money than to do what you hate for more....this holds true in more than one situation!